Friday, August 13, 2010

[Reading Status] I'm liking Septimus Heap~

READING:
Septimus Heap 1: Magyk (249 of 564)

NEXT:
Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (166 of 486)

ON-HOLD:
Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (148 of 322)

FOR RE-READING:
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell by Sussana Clark


Fantasy adventure series usually capture my attention, naturally the Septimus Heap series had been no exception. I had been wanting to check this out for a long time already but I had been having seconds thoughts on purchasing it because I feared that it might not be as good as I hope it would be (there were two fantasy series that just disappointed me during that time).

But an online friend recommended it. And recently I've stumbled upon Septimus Heap: The Magykal Papers ON SALE (more than 60% cheaper =D). I reserved it but I only have several days left before it expires. I had to decide whether it's worth it or not, so I purchased the first book as soon as possible (And it was 20% off! Yay!).

Now that I'm almost halfway on it... to be honest I still can't say if I'm hooked to it, but I am definitely enjoying it! =D Oh dear.... I think I'll be tempted to purchase until the latest installment! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment