Wednesday, August 18, 2010

[Reading Status] I wonder if Corydon is as disappointing as it seems so far...

READING:
Corydon Trilogy 1: Corydon and the Island of Monsters by Tobias Druitt (68 of 283)

TO CONTINUE:
Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon (166 of 486)

NEXT:
Septimus Heap 2: Flyte by Angie Sage

ON-HOLD:
Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan (148 of 322)

FOR RE-READING:
Leviathan by Scott Westerfield
Blood Red Snow White by Marcus Sedgwick
Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norell by Sussana Clark


I thought of reading Corydon as soon as possible because its sequel is also on sale (50% off; hardbound). I've reserved it but my reservation expires in a few days. I have to decide whether to buy the sequel or not, or else it would be a waste if I didn't buy it but it turned out to be cool.

So far, to be honest, I find it pretty boring. But its glossary had fun descriptions, which leaves me wondering why the actual story doesn't have the same style =( Ah well, I have a few more days before Friday. Hopefully things will become more interesting later.

Waaaahhh.... I can't decide whether I should continue the Septimus Heap series (while the prequel is still fresh on my mind) or continue Shadow of the Wind already (while I still remember its story). There are also plenty of books I would really want to start already. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment