Monday, September 20, 2010

[New Books] Sept 11 to Sept 20 2010

== BOOKS/NOVELS/MANGA BOUGHT:
  • 07-Ghost Vol. # 2 by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino
    I can't not complete the english version of one of my top favorite manga~

  • 07-Ghost Vol. # 3 by Amemiya Yuki and Ichihara Yukino
    This is the latest volume published by CY that I know of. Gotta have 'em all~

  • Peter and the Shadow Thieves (Peter and the Starcatchers, #2) by Dave Barry and Ridley Pearson
    The prequel seemed good in its first few pages; it would be nice to grab this one which is on sale =D

  • Graceling (The Seven Kingdoms, #1) by Kristin Cashore
    wingstodust strongly recommends it so... I can't ignore

  • The Encyclopedia of Useless Information by William Roland Hartston
    Epic title with epic contents. It's very interesting!

  • A Wrinkle in Time (Time, #1) by Madeleine L'Engle
    Based on recommendation again~ The other series attracted me more actually (blame the unicorn) but this is the series which got an award so better try this first~

  • Wicked: The Life and Times of the Wicked Witch of the West (Wicked Years, #1) by Gregory Maguire
    I often saw the sequel and it got me interested... but I can't read it without reading the rpequel... and this one hard to find! But I finally found it! YAY!

  • Tide of Terror (Vampirates, #2) by Justin Somper
    I liked the first book~ And I want more Lorcan~

  • The Amulet of Samarkand (Bartimaeus Trilogy, #1) by Jonathan Stroud
    It seemed interesting and friends strongly recommend it. Gotta get xD

  • The Golem's Eye (Bartimaeus Trilogy, #2) by Jonathan Stroud
    It was on sale! I have a strong feeling I'll like the prequel anywayz, better grab it before I regret~


== BOOKS/NOVELS/MANGA BORROWED:
  • Catching Fire (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
    My predition of being hooked to this series had occurred, ahahahaha!

  • Mockingjay (Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins
    In a way I'm quite thankful I'm late to the fandom, at least I don't have to wait. Teehee.


I bought almost all the novels that my online friends dedicated to me xD Yay! But now reading list has become long... eep.
Now I should ban myself from buying too much novels again ^^; Ahahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment